Foodraiser, our beloved shopping competition to feed our neighbors, went virtual this year! Different location – your home, but same fun, same focus. All food purchased was sent directly to Providence Ministries, Springfield, the Amherst Survival Center and Franklin County Community Meals Program. This was the first ever online competition in partnership with OneDeeds, a new product donation platform and had two tracks – individual and teen (youth) teams. We are grateful to our lead sponsor for our teen teams, Dr. Peck of Taylor Street Dental.
- Category: $18 – Christine Aghjayan
- Close runners up: Deena Ferguson and Sarah Maniaci
- Category: $36 – Marla Adelsberger
- Close runner up: Mary Dazelle
- Category: $72 – Kim Berman
- 1st place – Don’t stop us from helping now
- 2nd place – BELCC
- 3rd place – Healthwithwestside
Coolest product prize:
- Amigos – Astronut Ice Cream
- L’chayim bbg
- Very Cool Awesome Team
Team that got the closest to $100:
Food Finders – $99.99
This event has concluded, but you can still give!
Use the donation form below to support Rachel’s Table in its mission.
Foodraiser 2020 is sponsored in part by: