Partially sponsored by a grant from The Harold Grinspoon Foundation, its goal is working to alleviate childhood hunger and educate their peers about local hunger and poverty issues, and then involve them in being part of the solution.
This energetic group of teens meet once a month on Sunday nights to plan events and projects.
- Participate in helping the hungry by gleaning, volunteering at soup kitchens, collecting food to donate, partnering with the Holyoke Backpack Program, and more.
- Plan fun and creative events that raise money to help alleviate childhood hunger.
- Educate peers about issues of hunger.
- Serve as leaders in their school by promoting hunger awareness.
- Advocate for issues regarding hunger in our community.